Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Chandler and Valentines Day!

Chandler turned 29 on February 2nd. WOW, his last year in his 20's...old fart. HA HA! I took him to the movie and dinner. Then on Super Bowl Sunday I made his favorite, yummy cheese cake, to take to our party at aunt Jan's house. We had a great time. He's such a great guy and the best dad ever. We love you so much Chandler...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We had a fun day on Valentines. McKall is quite the gal...when she was making her valentines for school Chandler asked her who her boyfriend was and she said, "Braxton Kelsey." We started laughing and I told her that Kelsey is Braxton's moms name and that his last name is Hooper. Ha ha, she said, "oh ya, but Braxton Hooper is still my boyfriend." What a silly girl. She made us laugh..it was cute.

We went to the movie Monday night with my mom and dad and the Steiner clan. Gnomeo and Juliet, it's a cute show...the kids really liked it. Then we took Valentine's to the ones we LOVE! What a fun day! Hope you all had a great heart day.

McKall and I made cute little heart shaped sugar cookies on Sunday. She loves to help me bake stuff. I'm no Betty Crocker but dang these cookies were pretty yummy.

McKall's cute little valentine bag she made at school. She called it a "love bug!"

The three cuties I love the most.

2 comments:

*~MJB~* said...

What a cute family! You guys always have so much fun! You're such a great mom! :)

The Epps Fam said...

Your family is so dang cute! I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten and you look as beautiful as ever! Hope you are doing well!