Wednesday, March 16, 2011

7 years!

Chandler and I celebrated our Anniversary on March 12th!!! WOW. 7 years I've been married to the love of my life! It seriously does not feel like 7 years at all though...the time has flown by. We know our marriage is not perfect (and probably, so do you;) but we're doing our best. We have had some great times together and gone through some bad times but in the end we are eternal companions. I am so greatful for him, he does so much and works so hard to provide for our family. There is no one else that I would rather go though life with than MY MAIN MAN CHAN!!! HA HA (cheesy I know) Anyway, to celebrate our special day we went on a little date. We ate at Sizzler and went to the mall and did a little shopping and to a movie. We wanted to go somewhere and stay over night but it didn't work out that way. Our little date, being alone together, was just perfect! Your my best friend Chandler and your stuck with me!! I LOVE YOU! 7 years down and LOTS and LOTS to go!

5 comments:

*~MJB~* said...

You two are such a cute couple! Congrats on your 7 years together! :)

Cravings said...

Congratulations! Wow 7 years, how time flies. I remember when we first got married and for some reason I always said if we can make it 7 years we can make it forever and we just hit 9 years, holy crap! You are so so cute! Happy Anniversary, glad it was a good one!

jan said...

Aww Sweet you two are so cute together.... CONGRATULATIONS on a7 wonderful years...You two have the sweetest little family.Love ya all...

Sherra said...

Congratulations on seven years! You guys look so cute together - Keep smiling! :)

Worwood Family said...

SEVEN years!!! Now that is an accomplishment :) You guys are the perfect couple! Sounds like you had a GREAT night!!!