Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pictures....Yay I did it.

Chukar hunting

Growing like a weed

It's fun to be 1....Happy Birthday Easton!

Just a swingin

24th of July in Mona....face paintings.

Lovers

T-ball, White Sox

McKall's little frenectomy procedure.

Helping grandpa in his shop or should I say goofing off in grandpa's shop.

Payson pool

Father's Day

Girls just wanna have fun!

Papa Jimmy and Easton

Pumpkin Patch with Wyatt's preschool class

New splash pad @ Nephi pool

Grandpa's golf cart = good times

Time Out for Women. AMAZING.

Pumpkin Patch at the Red Barn.

Pretty little lady

Oreo mess

Front flip baby

1st day of school



Nephi canyon

Pet parade with grandpa's goat Rusty

BYU Football game. GO #99

Just plain CUTE

1st hair cut

snuggling

One cool dude

Waving HI

St. George...cooling off

Me and my baby

Demolition Derby

This melted my heart

Me and my best friend

Toothless

It's fun to be 30....wait no it's not....LOL
My family threw me a surprise party...they're the BEST.



What's that you say? I can blog from my phone.....YES PLEASE!!!!!!

1 comment:

The 6 Steiners said...

Such fun to look at all the pictures. I love seeing how much the kiddos change and us too. lol I Love the update! :)