Wednesday, December 12, 2012

7

November 17th was McKall's big day. She turned 7. We went to a baptism preview just before her birthday, it made her super excited to be baptized next year. I kind of wish it would have been closer to her 8th birthday so she could remember all the good stuff just before her baptism, but it was great and she can't wait.
The day after her birthday, Chandler and I took her to toys r us and then to dinner. She got an "easily" bake oven and some lego friends. She loved every minute of being the only child with mom and dad on her special day. We had the best shakes, we giggled, and had lots of fun. She's a big help to me and I couldn't ask for a more sassy, moody, sweet, big hearted little lady to be my partner in crime. I love this 7 year old of mine.....



She can make some "huge" cookies with this thing. LOL! They are fabulous!


All she wants for Christmas....HA HA!!


She wasn't feeling the greatest. She got a horrible headache at school and had to come home towards the end of the day, thankfully. I think she was just far too excited, I mean who isn't on their big day? She said to me on our way to school, "I just can't believe it's finally here!" Ha Ha! Her teacher makes them feel so special on their birthdays.


Sippin on milk shakes.


She thought this was the coolest thing ever....

No comments: