Monday, January 21, 2013

5

My handsome Mr Wyatt turned 5 on December 21st. He was so excited that he got a bb gun and binoculars to go hunting with dad...his favorite. The kids have loved the idea of getting to go with mom and dad by themselves for their birthdays. So Wyatt chose to go to Toys R Us, and the spaghetti factory to eat. Oh and did I mention he also got a DS...spoiled little boy. Speaking of spoiled....this kid can be so sweet and melts your heart with his brown eyes but man does he whine whine whine. I guess I'm to blame for this one cause I pretty much give him or do whatever he wants. Curse you self...what was I thinking. We love him to pieces though and he says the sweetest things and is always being a little gentleman. I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten soon...yay!



 






I had to post some pictures of this crazy rash Wyatt got a couple weeks ago. It's called Roseola. It was the weirdest rash I've ever seen. It covered his ENTIRE body, from head to toe. I felt so bad for him. It broke my heart when he said, "what's happening to me mom?" Poor dude. The pictures don't do it justice...it was bad. :(

1 comment:

Worwood Family said...

you have one VERY handsome boy on your hands! He is so sweet. Im glad that the darn rash has come and gone! Poor dude!