Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa Rod!

My dads Birthday was on the 20th. We all went to Sizzler to celebrate and eat some yummy food! If you dont know my dad, your missin out! He's such a great guy and would do anything for anyone. McKall and Waytt think he's pretty great too! He watches them for Chandler and I and we couldn't be more appreciative of all he does to help us out! We thank Heavenly Father everyday for him and the example he is to us. He's amazing! WE LOVE YOU DAD!! Your the BEST! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

p.s. grandma Janice was really there, she was just hiding in the back!

3 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Awe Happy Birthday Uncle Rod!!! What a cutie!!! I miss you guys so much, why don't we hang out more, we not that far away!!!!

The Mitchell's said...

He is cute isn't he!! :) I miss you tons too...we for sure need to get together more! That little Tessa is such a DOLL! I cant wait to meet her! We really need to plan something soon!! :)

Worwood Family said...

What a blessing Dad's are in our lives! You have such a awesome Dad that raised an awesome Daughter!!!