Friday, January 14, 2011

Sleigh Riding New Years Day....



The road we found was SAWEET!! I didn't get any pictures of Rachel and I going down on the old fashioned wood sled, :( but every time we wrecked we were laughing so hard we couldn't get up! That sled hauled some major booty, it was AWESOME! Chandler and Tyrell went on it together and biffed it hard at the bottom....so stinkin funny...

I think I wrecked about 122 times, thanks to Chandler, and man did I pay for it the next day!

Wyatt got cold and fell asleep in the warm truck with grandma and grandpa! That's why he didn't make it in a lot of the pictures. We had a BLAST though and will for sure be going again soon!

1 comment:

Lunt Family said...

We are so glad we have you guys here!!! You are our very best and only friends that we do things with and we LOVE it!!! For sure we always have FUN!!!