Friday, June 24, 2011

Lemonade for sale....

or wait, it was punch! Ha Ha! Either way this has become the Mitchell kids new favorite thing to do. I think they seen it on Max and Ruby and wanted to give it a try themselves. They did pretty darn good...$1.50 each, not bad at all! It's so cute when they say every other day, "Mom do you work today? We wanna sell lemonade!"
So if you drive by and see the kids out with their lemonade/punch, stop by and get ya some, it's pretty tasty! ;)


Not the best picture but they are sure CUTE and I have yet to buy them a little picnic table with an umbrella for shade...soon hopefully!

2 comments:

Linzee said...

That is so cute!! I love seeing little kids selling lemonade, it reminds me of being little and setting up shop so that all the road workers paving our road could buy something from us. Oh the joys of being young, ha ha!!! Your kids are adorable!

*~MJB~* said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know they were doing this! I for sure need to come get me some punch! Especially from such cute kids! ;)