Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Preschool!

Our little man started preschool on the 12th! I'm not gonna lie, I've had a small amount of anxiety since then. Only because Wyatt has such a soft heart and has a hard time leaving his momma. I knew in the back of my mind this would be a challenge for him, and it has...dangit! I've been so worried he's being a distraction to the other kids. I know how stinkin amazing Mrs. Blackett is so I've been able to tell myself to just keep taking him and he'll get better. Lo and behold, she reassured me today that he is getting tons better and he's just fine once they get going. Oh how I needed that reassurance! He promised he wont cry next time and will be a big boy! I know he'll get better at this preschool thing, it just may take a little time! Speaking of time....where does it go??? I swear it seems like yesterday I was dropping McKall off for her first day of preschool...CRAZY!

SOOO HANDSOME!!!

His SWEET Bumblebee Transformer backpack....


Yahooo for Mr. Wyatt!

No comments: