Wednesday, October 12, 2011

He's here!!!!

Our sweet baby, Easton James, made his way into our family on September 28th at 8:59 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long. We are so excited to have him in our family...he fits right in and looks just like the other two kiddos. Our hearts have grown 3 times as big now...he is so stinkin sweet and handsome as ever...







I know I look terrible and totally exhausted in this picture but everyone else looks cute....despite Wyatt's XXS pj's. LOL!

I know my face looks terribly chubby in this picture....well, because it was/is. :(

I cant thank Dr. Bailey enough, he is truly the best Dr. EVER!

I have tons more pictures to post and will do it as soon as I get a little more time....for now I am having my patients tested by two rambunctious kids that are still getting used to the fact that there is a new one in the Mitchell home. Being a mom to 3 little ones is THE GREATEST!! ;)

6 comments:

*~MJB~* said...

YAY!!! Oh man he is SOOO cute!! Marianne I am so happy for you guys! Marcel still needs to come meet the little guy! :) Miss you tons girlie!

Shane & Valorie said...

Ah Marianne, he is so cute! I can't wait to meet the little dude in person. :) Conragts again! Love ya!

Molly said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! He is so adorable!!

Linzee said...

Congratulations, he is a doll!

The Epps Fam said...

I am so happy for you Marianne! Your baby is beautiful, just as adorable as the other two! Take care of yourself and remember it gets easier as he gets older....promise!

Worwood Family said...

He is simply ADORABLE!!!! Plain and simple the cutest baby :) I am so glad he is here safe and sound!