Sunday, May 19, 2013

Momma's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! I spent the day with some of the greatest momma's I know. We missed Krista of course, but other than that it was a great day. I absolutely LOVE being these three crazy kids' mom. They are truly a blessing to me and there's nothing that makes me happier than being called their mom. 


We took a little ride up the "grand canyon," aka Nephi canyon...my favorite thing to do on a beautiful day. 





I certainly couldn't do it without this guy. He makes me a better mom and when I start to loose my patients he helps remind me that all is well. Although I'm pretty sure I have more patients than him. ;) I love you Chandler!! 


And then I have these ladies in my life that are great examples to me and I look up to them more than they know. We were laughing so hard when we were taking these pictures. Then we'd look at them and say, oh look at my such and such, I look so silly or just whatever we could pick out that was wrong. So we decided to pull the funny faces. As you can see I don't have to try to hard at this.....:)



I of course cried when I was reading all of these. They're so special and mean so much to me. Easton colored me one but then destroyed it before I could get a picture.
     Chandler and I think this one in the bottom right corner is McKall's wish. ;)
(You can't read it very well but it says, if your mom had one wish what would she wish for? She said, one more baby sister.) She's too funny!!

This last picture of my monkeys...Easton's face shows what it's usually like at our house. Ha ha! We are a happy family! I love em all more than anything and thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending me these sweet blessings. 

So I've messed with the picture size and the best size is the x-large so sorry you have to click on the pic to see the whole thing. :)

3 comments:

Worwood Family said...

You are the BEST Momma around. Such a BEAUTIFUL gal. Love this post! Happy Mother's day to you.

The 6 Steiners said...

They are such cute kiddos! You are such an AMAZING Mom!!! Super cute post!

Anonymous said...

ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯 , ut视讯