Friday, October 15, 2010

Bread making fools...

and Rachel is the main one! She has gotten us all into this bread making fun! We went to a "Pantry Secrets" bread making class a couple weeks ago and got "the secret recipie!" Ohhh man is it ever so yummy! Sure wish I could give it to ya all, but it's a secret and you have to go to a class to be in the "loop!" :) Rachel has been making bread like mad here lately and is sharing her sweet skills with my mom and I...watch out Betty Crocker! LOL! Check out those Italian loafs...holy moly they were huge, but every bit got eaten that night...can you say YUMMY!

The kids weren't to into the whole bread making stuff so they decided to have their own fun...

1 comment:

Alecia and Sam said...

My mom and sister are way into making bread too. I love it because it always smells good in the house and we always have fresh bread. Maybe I should quit being such a slacker and learn how to make it. Looks like you guys had fun!! By the way that bread is HUGE!!:)