Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family night...

We started having family night on Sunday nights with the whole family and it's turned out to be lots of fun! Each family takes a turn and does a lesson and a treat! It was our turn this last Sunday. I seen these really cute bats on my friend Bethany's blog so I decided we would read a little story on tithing and do a fun little craft for the kids! They loved it and they turned out so CUTE!! Here is a link to the crafty little pumpkin bats! SO FUN...


I never decorate for Halloween but Dr. Bailey had Ferrin and I get a bunch of decor for the office and it really got me in the "Halloween mood" and made me want to decorate my house :) It's nothing fancy but the kids loved helping and they love our little skeleton friend, Mr. Bones :)

4 comments:

Lunt Family said...

Family Night has been great!! Your house looks very festive (sp?)!! Wyatt and Mckall look so cute in that picture on the proch! FUN!!!

*~MJB~* said...

Those turned out great! The bats look so cute! That was a really good idea for a family home evening and it looks like every one had a blast! And you said you aren't crafty...pft ;)! How did you get them to hang?!

Molly said...

Cute and so fun!!

Worwood Family said...

Totally going to be a good mom and make those! They turned out oh so very cute :)