Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Round 3

Well this is round 3 of the dreaded dentist. McKall has been such a trooper through all of this, way to go little sweetie! She has 2 caps on three sides of her back teeth and one spacer hooked to the one cap cause this time they had to pull one of her teeth :( She cried so hard but the dentist reinformed me that she was ok...I think he could tell I was nervous especially when he pulled her tooth out and I seen how stinkin huge it was and she bled like no other. The tooth itself was so small but the root was so big! I feel like I've turned into the "crazy about teeth mom" cause I'm so overly concerned about flossing and brushing morning and night...hopefully I've brain washed my children about the importance of flossing! HA HA! The dentist is stinkin expensive and having to pay a fortune for baby teeth that are going to fall out is hard to do. We have learned that flossing at a young age is soooo very important...too bad we had to find this out the hard way with McKall. I so wish we would have started flossing McKall's teeth when she was lots younger :( You live and learn though right. Anyway McKall got to put her tooth in a fun little "tooth necklace" and put it under her pillow. She was super excited for the Tooth Fairy to come and she got a whoopin $1.50! Now only one more cap to go...we can do this.
I love the ladies at the dentist office! Lindy is our very favorite and we found out at Call's last appointment that her and Chandler went to school together at Clearfield High...such a small world!

2 comments:

..Amber.. said...

Lindy is our favorite too! Love Love Dr.Sorensen's office. We have had quite the tooth delima's with Rylie too. Looks like McKall was a very brave girl! :)

Worwood Family said...

OHHHH!!!! She is so very brave! What a little sweetie. She is ADORABLE :)