Thursday, December 23, 2010

Temple Square

We were able to go to Temple Square this year, something I love to do at Christmas time. Although the last time we went was just before Chandler purposed to me! (ya it's been a few years, ok like 6;) I told Chandler we are for sure making it a family tradition to go every year. The lights are beautiful and it really gets me in the Christmas spirit! I love the special feeling you get when your there. I mostly LOVE seeing the statue of Christ and of course I cry every time...it's so pretty! It was a little crowded but other than that we had a wonderful time!


2 comments:

*~MJB~* said...

How fun! Such a cute couple with adorable kids! Good looking family ;) ! You guys look like you always have so much fun!

Worwood Family said...

Ok, the picture of you and Chandler is so CUTE!!! Your eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so jealous you got to go see all the lights at Temple Square! I hope we can go next year for sure!!!! You have such a fun/cute family!!!!