Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gobble till you wobble...

yep that's what we did on Thanksgiving...well atleast that's what I did! I ate so much my belly felt like it needed to stretch forever big!! LOL! That's what it's all about, right?!? Most importantly though, it's about family! I love spending time with family, especially when there is delicious food involved...and oh man was there ever!!! I'm so very THANKFUL for all the wonderful family I have and the many blessings in my life! :) I love Thanksgiving...

McKall made a cute turkey at school that we used to hold the delicious rolls Rachel made! Preston made the same turkey back when he was in Mrs. Blackett's preschool class. Yet again, Mrs. Blackett is oh so creative and it worked perfect for the rolls!

We cant leave out black friday...although I didn't get any pictures cause we were too worried about getting the "good deals!" My mom, Rachel, Michelle, Jan, Annie, and I left Nephi about 8:30 pm and headed to Walmart. They had a kitchenaid for $150 that I really wanted. They only had 8 and you guessed it, I GOT ONE..SAWEET! From then on it was one good deal after another! We had so dang much fun running around like crazy ladies, freezing our nay nay's off, standing in endless lines, getting ran into with carts, bruises on my leg, the whole SHABANG!!! We were so dang tired and got to laughing hard, talk about good times! It was about 4:30 when we finally got home. 20 hours of shopping is pure madness I know, but gosh it's fun when you have fun ladies to do it with! Until next year gals....

1 comment:

Molly said...

I can't believe you guys went shopping for 20 hours. You guys are so crazy!