Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter 2011

I am so far behind that this is really not fun to read about anymore. Oh well, I still want to post about it to remember the good times! Chandler and I purchased our little family a sweet new trailer and decided to take it out west for a little Easter campage! Although it rained and we froze our nay nay's off we were still together as a family and enjoyed each others company! That's what it's all about.....

4-wheelers and motorcycles!

Eating mallows and flying kites!

Coloring eggs and sleeping in the new trailer!


I'm not sure what happened to the picture I had of Wyatt and his basket :( but he got just as much loot as McKall!

SO MUCH FUN!

Easter Sunday we went to Rachel's house and watched my favorite LDS movie, The Testement. Everytime I watch it I cant help but cry my eyes out. Chandler even said to me after, "gosh I dont think I've seen you cry like that before." Just sitting here typing this makes me think about it and brings tears to my eyes. It's a must see movie and it was a fabulous way to remind us all why we celebrate Easter! I love my Savior and my family with all my heart!

No comments: