Sunday, May 29, 2011

IT'S A........

BOY!!! YAHOOOO! I went to Maternal Fetal Medicine and had my 20 week ultrasound about a week ago! We took McKall and Wyatt with us and they loved seeing their little brother! We laughed at some of the crazy 3-D pictures the doc was getting for us, saying that he looked like an alien! LOL! We caught a picture of him sucking on something and it was the cutest thing! They said he looks fantastic and to just keep on takin my heart medicine and everything should hopefully be a-ok and I'll be able to deliever in Nephi. I've been feeling really good here lately and things are finally looking up, YAY...knock on wood ;)

This is one of the cool pictures the doc got for us! Looks like he is waving at us...so cute!



I'm not the best at keeping up on the belly pictures but here we are at 21 weeks.....


We're thinking about the name Easton James...James being after my grandpa, whom Dr. Feltovich said I have to thank for my bad heart ;) Love ya grandpa!!

1 comment:

*~MJB~* said...

Yay!!! Awe and your belly is SOOO DANG CUTE!!! I'm pretty sure I tell you that almost every time I see you though! Haha! Oh well, it's cause it's true! I can't wait to meet Easton (super cute name by the way)!! Fun fun!! :)