Friday, August 19, 2011

1st day of Kindergarten!

McKall was so dang excited to start school, her mom, not so much! Ha Ha! No, I was really excited for her but just thinking about my little girl going to such a big school, makes me a bit nervous. I wanted to walk her in for her first day but she told me, no mom I can do it all by myself. I talked her in to just letting me follow her to make sure she knew where she was going. She is so independent and must have paid close attention at "back to school night," cause she knew exactly where she was going. She took off running and I had to tell her to come back and give me a hug. Then I felt that lump in my throat and knew that she doesn't need me as much anymore....sad :( yes, I cried!! She loves Mrs. Robison and the fact that she has recess now! She's gonna have lots of fun this year in Kindergarten!! Yahooo McKall!

She thinks it's the neatest thing that she gets to go to the same school as Preston!
Wyatt will be starting school here pretty soon....he cant wait!

1 comment:

*~MJB~* said...

Your kids are the cutest! I can't believe how much they've grown in just the small amount of time I've known them! They just keep getting cuter too! I love that they dare to talk to me now! Haha!