Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Summer Summer

We've had lots of fun this summer and been super busy! Here are a few things our crazy family has been up to.....

*McKall dancing at mini drill! She had lots of fun and she even won a cute little reward for being the best listener...WHAT??? Are you sure we're talking about the same little girl here?! HA HA! She wouldn't even crack a smile while she was dancing....but gosh she's cute and we just love Britney!



*The good ol Ute Stampede Rodeo and carnival....minus pics of the rodeo...didn't get any but it was fun!



*A fun time at the Bee's game! Thanks to CVMC for some sweet tickets, right above the first base line! Although they lost, like really lost, it was still fun and we love baseball....

Notice the dude behind us in this picture...what a goofball!!


*Chandler and I took a fun little over night trip to Park City and did some school shopping...the Mitchell kids are more than set for school! I even snuck in some new clothes for Easton ;) Gosh it's almost been 4 years since I was able to shop for a new little baby...OHHH HOW I LOVE IT....somebody stop me....too many CUTE things!


*Last of all we went to the EnduroCross....the kids loved it, although Wyatt was worn out from playing with Rachel Maggen, Joey, and the boys...he fell asleep close to the first...poor little dude missed most of it :(
Jason was picked to do a 3 legged race with some girl from Salt Lake..they won and we laughed cause the shirt they gave them said Demolition Derby 2009! Are ya joking me??? Thats all they could dig up for a prize at the EnduroCross???? Too funny!


We love summer and we're getting excited for the fair next week...Chandler signed the kids up today to do a little mutton bustin! We'll see how that goes!
We're also getting super excited for our sweet little Easton to come! We've been "trying" to get things ready...a little over 8 weeks and he'll be here. Holy smokes where has the time gone and am I going to be ready??? I sure hope so, cause ready or not......

3 comments:

Worwood Family said...

LOL!!! That random guys face at the Bee's game kills me! You guys have had such a fun summer! Your kids are so lucky to have fun parents like you two :)

*~MJB~* said...

You guys are awesome! I love seeing all the fun stuff you do! I can't believe Easton will be here soon! Your pregnancy has seriously flown by! Can't wait to meet him!

The 6 Steiners said...

Super fun update! Do you mind if I still a couple of photos of Jason and the boys? I was going to call ya and see how park city was. Sounds like you had fun!!!!