Monday, July 26, 2010

More water fun!

The other day it was like 96 degrees out, so we decided to fill up pool and cool off! The kids were being hilarious! They were throwing water on each other and taking the hose and squirting each other. They had Chandler and I rolling! I thought for sure it would turn into a big fight but they just kept playing and laughing! I love it when they play together and laugh like this, it makes my heart happy..he he!


I love Wyatt's face in this one!


Run Wyatt RUN!!


Run McKall RUN!!
I think he was getting himself more wet than anything here! ha ha




Miss skinnyminni cant keep her swimsuit bottoms up! :)

We just LOVE these two silly kids!!!

1 comment:

*CoUrTnEy* said...

The picture of Wyatt in the pool spraying the hose CRACKS ME UP!! He looks so cute!! HA HA! They look like they are having a blast!! =)