Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our little BoOtY sHaKeR!

I'm not joking when I say this girl loves to shake it and she's a good little shaker too! Sometimes I will catch her in her room "dancing like no one is watching!" Little does she know that I get a few peeks in on her here and there! Anyways, she was able to participate in Mini Drill this year! She was so excited! The drill team and Miss Lisa put it on for them, it goes 3 days and they get a cute little shirt! YEAH for the drill team and Lisa...your amazing! Each morning McKall would wake up and say, "what's today, is aunt Krista taking me to mini drill?" She was just a little excited!
I stole this one from Krista! Hope you dont mind!!! :)


Bestest cousins!

My favorite Drill Teamer, neighbor gal, and young womens sweetheart! Brittney is someone I would definetly want McKall to look up to. She is the sweetest gal ever! I just love her!

Thanks Krista for taking her and getting these cute pictures too!

4 comments:

Sherra said...

She's so dang cute! It makes me sad that they have to grow up so fast. Before you know it she'll be on the JHS Provita :-)

Worwood Family said...

She is seriously the CUTEST little girl EVER!!!

*CoUrTnEy* said...

Cute!! Looks like she had a blast!!

Jan said...

She gets her dancing around from her mother....These two are so dang cute.....