Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

I know I know, I'm a little behind! :) This year McKall was Cinderella and Wyatt was Buzz Lightyear! McKall was so sad when I told her she wouldn't be able to wear her Cinderella dress for Halloween this year cause she was sick. She cried and cried, "please mom, please!" So I decided she could just put her dress on and we threw her crown in her hair. We didn't go to many houses before she decided she was done...poor thing. Wyatt loved every minute of it and was super excited he had his own bag with lots of candy! Although all he really cared about or ate was the BUBBLE GUM!! We didn't have the greatest Halloween this year, but we got through it!

My cute little Cinderella and Buzz...


Everytime I see this picture I can hear Wyatt saying, PEW PEW PEW..that's his laser sound!! I bought him a pair of Buzz Lightyear pj's but dorky mom didn't make sure they had a "red laser" on the arm. I cant keep up with him, washing the costume and him puting it back on...he's perma BUZZ, and the cutest one I've ever seen!!!

2 comments:

Lunt Family said...

They look so cute!!! You can tell McKall doesn't feel the best!! I LOVE these 2 so much & I'm very greatful that McKall is feeling better!! PEW PEW PEW BUZZ I'LL GET YOU with my laser!!!

Worwood Family said...

HAHAHA!!! Pew Pew Pew. That is one HANDSOME Buzz. McKall looks so pretty! You have some DARLING kiddos!!! Glad to know she is feeling better!