Friday, November 19, 2010

McDonalds FuN!!!

Chandler and I decided since we were doing McKall's Birthday party on Saturday, that we would take her to McDonalds on Wednesday, her actual Birthday! She absolutley LOVES McDonalds and anytime you ask her where she wants to eat she says, MCDONALD'S!! The only problem is, I HATE it. I hate the play area because of all the nasty germs...it gives me the willies, and I'm not a fan of the food either!! Anyway, McKall was extatic when we told her we were going there and that she could take Hallie with us too! Wyatt had no idea what McDonalds even was...he said, "can I see Mickey and Minnie and Daisy and Pluto too?" Ha ha, not that Donald buddy. He loved it though! The kids would take a bite of food and run and play then come back for more then run and play! McKall ate her entire hamburger and fries, which I told myself I would write this down cause she actually ate all her food!! Wyatt has asked every day now, "can we go to donalds?" Maybe I should be more relaxed and just take a whole bottle of sanatizer each time we go and bathe them in it when we're done!! LOL! All in all, it was a fun time and McKall could not have been happier....


This is what McKall looked like going to school on her Birthday..it was "crazy day!" She thought it was the neatest thing to dress like this on her Birthday! She had pajama pants on and a nice shirt, missmatched shoes and socks, and we even painted her nails all differnt colors! She got to take a treat for her class and her teacher gave her a cute balloon with stickers to make a funny face! She thought this day was the coolest day EVER!!!

Yep...she's crazy alright!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I remember having those dress up days at school it was fun! She sure looks cute! It sounds like she had a fun birthday!