Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!

My mom turned the BIG Five-0 on November 6th! Rachel and I planned a last minute surprise party for her and she couldn't have been happier! We ate, played pin the tale on the donkey, the kids whacked a pinata, visited with family and just had lots of fun!! She had no idea and was so surprised! If your wondering why the heck Rachel and I are dressed like hippies...I decided since I bought a bunch of hippie stuff to dress up at work and didn't get to, that I would bring a little bit of my moms past back to her!! Ha Ha! Rachel was a hippie for Halloween too so she played along with me! Of course McKall and Wyatt couldn't be left out so they put their costumes on too! To be honest, I was a little nervous about the party and if it was going to turn out cause it was seriously, last minute. It turned out FABULOUS!! HAPPY 50TH MOM!! LOVE YA LOTS, and thanks for all you do for us! :)


Our name tags say, Old farts friend! :) In the bottom left corner, Whitney has one on her belly for her little baby girl, Whitley!



Thursday night Jan copied off some cute pictures of my mom when she was younger. We hung them all over town! We put some cute sayings on them like:
-Face it sweetheart your 50!
-Age is like underwear...it creeps up on you!
-Your still HOT...it just comes in flashes!
-You still look 20...from a distance!
-Inside every old person is a younger person wondering what the heck happened!
HA HA HA!
She had to work friday so we plastered them all over Conoco and she got lots of Birthday wishes and texts! We also put on the back of her blazer, "Honk if you think I'm old!" and put 50 all over! She said she got honked at quite a bit...funny stuff!! She still looks 35 years old though, we just had to give her a bad time and have a little fun!! :) Can you tell we were having way to much fun doing all of this...

We about wet our pants cause we were laughing so dang hard!!! LOL

1 comment:

Worwood Family said...

You guys are the best kids! Look like she enjoyd herself very well. And you two cute Hippies :)