Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ahoy Matey!!!

We had so much fun at McKall's Birthday party last Saturday! She decided she wanted to have a pirate party! It turned out cute and the kids had a blast! We rented a bounce house from a gal I work with...it was sTiNkIn AWESOME!! We hit a pinata, played musical chairs, ate yummy cupcakes, opened presents, and of course, bounced around in the bounce house! She got lots of cute, fun presents from everyone! Chandler and I gave her a Mobigo and we could not have done any better..she loves it! It turned out to be a fabulous party with wonderful friends and family....









1 comment:

Sherra said...

I love your posts! You always do the CUTEST pictures! You inspire me..... Someday :) P.S. - I feel your McDonald's pain - It was the same for me when my girls were McKall's age - We would do the whole party with the cake and everything and they thought it was "THE BEST!" (Even tho I was cringing the whole time) Sometimes we just gotta think like the kids and forget the germs :) BTW - everytime Riley kicked I told John - "That's Marianne's cousin" - I was thinking of you girl!