Monday, September 13, 2010

The Apple Academy 2010-2011

Today was the big day for our little miss Mckall! She started school and was very excited! She has been waiting for this day for quite some time now! Especially since we went to "meet the teacher!" This is her second year and she goes 3 days a week....soooo she is going to have HOMEWORK. She has asked and asked when she can do her homework, or she would say "mom I need to do my homework right now!" She just thinks it's going to be the neatest thing ever! Chandler made her a "homework sheet" and she couldn't have been happier! I hope when she is older and reading this, she will still feel the same about homework! HA HA!! Mrs. Blackett is an amazing teacher and McKall just thinks the world of her! She is going to have a FUN year! I just cant wrap my head around the fact that she will be going to kindergarten next year...where has the time gone?!? Yeah for my sweet girl...you are growing up so fast. Dad and I love you and are so very proud of you!


4 comments:

The 6 Steiners said...

Oh my goodness she is such a cutie! It is crazy to think that this is her last year of preschool. Where did all that time go? By the way her outfit is darling!!!

Molly said...

Your little girl is so cute!! Your blog is way cute too I love it!!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Oh my Marianne she is a spitting image of you!! She is such a doll!!

Worwood Family said...

Ok, McKall is for sure the CUTEST little gal I have ever seen! She takes after her Mama :)