Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunny St. George..

My sweet hubby took me to St. George for my birthday...it was a much needed, fabulous trip! When we got there Friday we did some school/winter clothes shopping for the kids. We ate with our friends Sami, Justin and their 2 adorable kids, at Iggy's! Then we went back to our hotel to do a little swimming and hotubing!

Saturday, of course more shopping...Chandler was so thrilled! HA HA! Then we ventured over to see the Temple. The St. George temple is one of my favorites. I told Chandler, next time we are going inside. It's so white and just beautiful to look at! I love it! We went and ate at my fav...Olive Garden and then off to the Tuacahn. We seriously had a BLAST! My family went when I was lots younger to "Utah" and it was really good, so I was pretty excited. This was Chandler's first time and we seen "Crazy for You"...I was nervous he was not going to like it but he loved it and said, "I wouldn't mind seeing that again!" The other show they have playing now is "Tarzan." Everyone says that one is awesome too! We are going to purchase tickets for "Grease," coming next year! Ohhhh baby I so cant wait! If you have not been to the Tuacahn..it's a MUST!! I dont think they have one bad show there! Talk about a good ol' time!

We were so excited to see the kids! Thanks so much Rachel Meggan for watching them for us! A BIG SHOUT OUT to my mom and dad for helping with them to and also watching them everyday! I cant tell them THANKS enough for all they do for us...the kids adore them! I love you guys so much!! YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST!! :)

St. George here we come!




A great big THANKS to my lover for taking me...I had a BLAST!! :)

3 comments:

Molly said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Your pictures sure are cute!!

Worwood Family said...

Looks like you had a FABULOUS time :) Glad you got a MUCH needed getaway that EVERY couple needs :)

*CoUrTnEy* said...

Looks like FUN!! And kudos to Chandler for going to a show like that and even more for LIKING it!! =) Grease would be a BLAST to see!! =) Hope you guys enjoyed your getaway!