Friday, September 17, 2010

Hubby Quiz

1. Where did you meet your husband? The big 24th of July Mona celebration!
2. How long did you date before you were married? 3 years
3. How long have you been married? 6 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He has smarts like no other! I'm tellin ya he's a smarty pants...hope the kids take after him!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His cute bum!
6. What is his best quality? He is the BEST father to our children!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes, Murry! Ha ha inside joke!
8. What is his favorite food? Anything and everything!
9. What is his favorite sport? Baseball
10. When and where did you first kiss? At his house in Mona! (Whew mona's just a "HOT SPOT" for us huh!!) LOL!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Dinner, movie and ICE CREAM!
12. Do you have any children? Yes, two cute little stinks! McKall 4 and Wyatt 2
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's a good kisser...that better be hidden!!
14. How old is he? 28
15. Who said I love you first? He did and yes I turned red and didn't know what to say back! Probably really awkward for him...sorry hun :)
16. What is his favorite music? Counrty, but I'm slowly getting him away for that wangy tangy crap and into some good ol oldies rock music!
17. What is it that you most admire about him? He works his hiney off all day at work then comes home and helps me so much around the house. He can probably do the laundary better than me...ok maybe not but close!
18. What is his favorite color? Ummm black I guess!
19. Will he read this? He better!!!!
20. Who do you tag? Jen, Krista, Molly, Sherra, & Trudi :) Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

*~MJB~* said...

You are too cute! Sounds like you caught yourself a pretty awesome guy! But he better know he has a pretty awesome girl! ;)

Sherra said...

You guys have so much love and fun! I admire you - Do I REALLY have to do this?!?!

The Mitchell's said...

Jen you are the sweetest gal I know! I loved your quiz and your cute little answers! You and your hubby are so CUTE! :)

Sherra you better get your fanny to work on this quiz!! LOL! I'll be watching your blog for it!!! By the way, I just think you are the greatest! :)