Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue"

McKall and I have been waiting patiently for this cute movie to come out, and I KNOW Chandler and Wyatt were quite excited for it too...so we rushed up to Walmart Tuesday and bought it! It is a darling movie (in Tyrell's words, "That's a great moobie" LOL..."The Ringer" style!) We love these movies they are THE CUTEST and cant wait for "Tinkerbell and the Mysterious Winter Woods" to come out!!!! McKall was super excited she got a free lunch pack with the dvd and has not put it down since she opened it! If you have not seen these movies they are super cute for the entire family and ones that you could watch over and over and never get sick of. So for now we play the waiting game till the next one comes out...CANT WAIT!

1 comment:

*~MJB~* said...

How fun! I'm sure that when Marcel and I have kids, we'll be doing this with every new Disney movie (since we do it now w/out them)! I haven't seen any of the Tinker Bell movies yet so I'll have to check them out!