Friday, September 24, 2010

Tagged again! A little about me....

Seven things I can do:
1. Love and care, for my man and sweet kids!
2. Entertain kids!
3. Backflips on the trampoline! (almost 30 and I still got it!!)
4. Clean like no other (yep I'm a clean freak!)
5. Make a yummy dutch oven chicken
6. Fall asleep super duper fast!
7. Be a good friend and listener! :)

Seven things I cant do:
1. Leave my house with the beds unmade!
2. Keep my mouth shut when Chandler is driving.
3. Go shopping without spending too much!
4. Speak in front of a lot of people without turing BRIGHT red!
5. Watch scary movies!
6. Go to bed without washing my face
7. Sing the hymn "I stand all amazed" without crying.

Seven Nicknames I have:
1. Murry
2. Chubby
3. Mary man
4. Peachy
5. Mar
6. Clean freak
7. Steiny woman

Seven things I say most:
1. Stop it!
2. What?!
3. Seriously?!
4. Dr. Bailey's office this is Marianne
5. I love you
6. Come on kids it's time to brush your teeth!
7. I'm tired

Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Have more patients
2. Be a better mom
3. Be a better wife
4. Go to bed before 11:30
5. Get a few bills paid off
6. Say family prayer every night
7. Read more books

Seven Reasons I fell in Love with Chandler:
1. He is tall dark and handsome
2. He makes me laugh
3. He is the best listener
4. He puts me first
5. He treats me like a gal should be treated
6. He loves me for who I am
7. He cheers me up when I am down! :)

Seven Things I Love to Eat:
1. Steamed rice with tons of soy sauce!
2. Olive Garden
3. Sugar cookies with lots of frosting
4. Pineapple from Tucanos
5. Cookies and milk
6. Pizza and ranch
7. Ice cream-Vanilla malt with extra malt or rootbeer freeze...YUM!

Seven things I cant live without:
1. The Gospel and Family (especially Chandler, McKall and Wyatt)
2. Friends
3. A jacket (I am always freezing)
4. My camera
5. Soap/cleaning supplies
6. My toothbrush
7. Laughter

Seven People I Tag:
1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Would
4. Like
5. To
6. Do
7. It
:) HAVE FUN! :)

1 comment:

Worwood Family said...

AHHHH..... I loved getting to know all that fun stuff about you that I did not know! Your such a great person. I look up to you so very much!!!!