Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY....HA

Really we do work hard but you have to have a little fun at work sometimes to keep yourself sane right?!?! So Ferrin put on these silly glasses to check out some bumps on her hand and she was being so funny! I about died laughing! I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face! I just have to say that I work with one amazing gal! She puts up with my airheadedness, and she is so much fun to work with! We have a blast! THANKS Ferrin for being such a great friend! Your the BEST!


Peace for the dorks!! HA HA!!




Here are a couple more pictures at work....we have way too much fun!

Dr. Bailey being crazy and snapping pictures of himself!


1 comment:

Worwood Family said...

Seriously....YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I love working with you! Thanks for all the laughs, hearts to hearts and venting sessions :)Your family is so lucky to have you!