Monday, June 21, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY HUBBY!

We had a good Father's Day although we had to take Chandler to the airport and say goodbye for a week :( He headed to Denver for some training on his machine he runs at work. We got up early Sunday morning and McKall and I started Chandler's favorite...bacon, eggs, and toast! We ate, gave dad his father's day, got ready for the day and headed to the airport. He is truely an amazing dad! We love him so much! The kids are missing him tons and keep asking when he's coming home. It makes me a little jealous, but happy at the same time to know they love him so much! Your the BEST Chandler and I love you more than you'll ever know! I also have to mention my dad, he is seriously my hero! I'm the biggest dadies girl ever! I love him so much and also my father in-law who is one great guy! Gosh so many great guys in my life...I'm one lucky gal! Ha ha!
Proud dad!

Chandler needs to take some smiling lessons from the kids! He he!



Lucky wife!

I think I was talking when this picture was taken cause the look on my face is pretty silly!

3 comments:

Sherra said...

You guys are so cute!!!

Worwood Family said...

That hat is oh my gosh CUTE!!! I love it! Sounds like you had such a great Fathers day! Your family is fetch'n adorable!!! All your fella's in your life are lucky to have such a wonderful woman like you in theirs :) Hope that makes sense lol!

Cravings said...

Why did I not know you had a blog??? You are too cute and so is your family! I'm so excited you blog, I'm adding you to my list I love seeing what everyone is up to!!! You look great and looks like you are doing well!!!