Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Young Womens!

Last night for Young Womens we went down to Kandas' house and had yummy hot dogs! It was the opening night of Eclipse so we only had 5 girls show up, but it was still lots of fun! Oh and I HAVE to mention that Lynelle, Kandas and I beat them in a volleyball game!! OH YA!

Cindee, Lyndsie, Shamree, Shelby, and Kimberlee

Looks good girls



Kandas, you crack me up! Cindee being cute and Stacey not wanting to look at me!



I seen these cool cupcakes on one of the food blogs I love to check out. So I decided to give em a shot for our treat at YW's. They were fun to make and my kids thought they were pretty neat! They each had two and wanted more!
I really enjoy making any type of sweets, but absolutley LOVE eating them!!
Dont mind the spillage!! ha ha I'm no perfectionist when it comes to cooking.

I think I'll make some red white and blue ones for the 4th of July and try to make the colors a little brighter.

No comments: