Friday, June 4, 2010

The Count....

So the other night Chandler and I watched this movie


"The Count of Monte Cristo" and seriously it's the BEST movie I have ever seen! I remember watching it a while back but did not realize how darn good it was. Chandler had to pause it for a little bit toward the first to give me a "history lesson!"ha ha! He should have been a history teacher, he's pretty darn smart! Anyways if you have not seen it, this is one I would definitely recommend!

Goodness he is so HANDSOME!! Whoot whoo!


3 comments:

Molly said...

I love the Count of Monte Cristo!! It's one of my favorites!! I love your blog it's so cute!

Sherra said...

Thanks for inviting Marianne! You're family is so cute! I'll have to try this movie -

The Epps Fam said...

This is one of mine and Jim's favorites! And you are right. He is hot! So glad you are blogging now! Keep us updated! Your kids are getting so big and they are absolutely so cute! I cannot get over that picture of Wyatt's face with his hat on to the side! What a cutie!