Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls Camp 2010....The Faithinators

I have to start off by saying I truely LOVE each and every one of these gals! They are so much fun to be around and they are all such great examples to me. Our theme for girls camp this year was "take me out to the ball game!" Our value was Faith and of course the color was white. I was at the meeting when each ward chose the values/colors. I closed my eyes and hoped to chose a good one....What?!? White?!? OH MAN! How boring, the girls are going to be so mad at me....they weren't though and it turned out really good! We got some cute shirts with "The Faithinators" on the front of them and had a cute chant that was to the song "take me out to the ball game!" Gosh It seems like yesterday I was going to girls camp and having a blast...I blinked and now I'm an old lady! I love love love this calling although at times I have to admit gets a little hecktic but who's lives aren't hecktic these days!! Testimony meeting is always my favorite except the tears start flowin right from the start! The girls had an awesome time and pretty sure I'll be purchasing a dutch oven....we had the best dutch oven meal Friday night and man o man the peach cobler and ice cream...yep pretty sure I was in heaven! 6th Ward gals, you ROCK!!
Shawnee, Emily, Erica, Jaidy, Chantel, Shamree, Cori, Mariah, Cindy, Kimberly, Shelby
Taylor, Mckenzie, Regan, Kassidy, Shaylee, and Becca
Strike a pose!


Relaxin



Fearless leader! Kandas


Me, Chan, and Kelsie
Chan, Cori, Shelby, Shawnee, Kandas, Kelsie, and Lynelle having tons of fun and being silly


And again

Julie braided all the girls hair. Kayte looks so cute!



Kimberlee being pregnant with the chicken! Ha ha


Shaylee being silly

Cutting up the onion and peeling the taters....you go girls!

Kenzie and Kassidy cookin away

Just chillin

LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!

No comments: